• Mitrouchev, I. and V. Buonomo (forthcoming). Identity, ethics and behavioural welfare economics. Economics & Philosophy
• Mitrouchev, I. (2019). Normative economics without the concept of preference. Œconomia 9(1), 135-147
• 'The view from manywhere: normative economics with context-dependent preferences', with Guilhem Lecouteux
(revise and resubmit in Economics & Philosophy)
• 'Reconciling normative and behavioural economics: a critical survey'
(revise and resubmit in The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought)
• 'On the descriptive use of prospect theory for normative analysis'
• 'Preference purification in behavioural welfare economics: an impossibility result', with Guilhem Lecouteux
• 'The end of experienced utility measurement?'
'Economic Preferences and Subjective Beliefs in the Wild'
With Thomas Epper (principal investigator), granted by Métropole Européenne de Lille
The aim of the project is to combine state-of-the-art experimental measures of economic preferences and subjective beliefs with
rich, self- and third-party reported individual-level data on real-world economic decisions.
‘How subjective are preferences?’, with Cyril Hédoin